Lebanon: (603) 727-9210, Littleton: (603) 444-2895

If you think you might have hearing loss and could benefit from a hearing aid, visit a hearing instrument
specialist. A hearing instrument specialist is a hearing health professional who identifies and measures
hearing loss and will perform a hearing test to assess the type and degree of loss. At the appointment,
the hearing Instrument specialist will review your hearing test completely to help you understand what
type of hearing loss is present, and what the options for remediation include. If the identified hearing
loss can be treated medically, an appropriate referral will be made to either a primary care physician or
an otolaryngologist. An otolaryngologist is a physician who specializes in ear, nose, throat disorders
and surgeries and will investigate the cause of the hearing loss.

Do I Have a Hearing Loss? See our webpage on “Knowing the Signs of Hearing Loss”